,
|

lalalalala


CONTACTING A BOOK REVIEWER:

Remember, this is the fun part of marketing your book. So you are not allowed to get nervous or think, “Oh no, what if they don’t like my book!” Think of this as practice for future book signings for your readers.  

So, let’s take a look at what you need to know when requesting a review for your book or books.
 Before you contact a reviewer, always look at their past reviews. Do you like their format and manner of expression? Are they professional in their critiques?
 I know of many reviewers that range from giving a one paragraph review summary to giving what I call a deep dish review, where every section of writing is touched upon and summarized for the reader. I am a deep dish reviewer. Are you wondering what ingredients make up a deep dish review? Let me show you.
 In my deep dish reviews I offer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment